A sought-after pocket very popular with families seeking a brilliant lifestyle, live in the Box Hill High School zone and stroll to Box Hill Centro and the market, restaurants, hospital, TAFE, trains, trams and Kingswood College.
Built c1907, be delighted by the rich period features including a verandah, Baltic pine floors, high pressed metal ceilings and ornate fireplaces. Complemented by a flexible floorplan of 3 robed double bedrooms and study/4th bedroom, the warm ambience cannot be missed in the generous formal lounge with superb fireplace.
An open-plan zone designed by a previous architect owner is flooded with sunshine from the north-facing backyard. The large kitchen with excellent storage looks across the meals and family room with split system air-conditioner. Sweeping out to a covered deck and marvellous child-friendly garden, this will surely be the place to build great memories
Rewired and restumped throughout, other features include family bathroom, gas ducted heating, reverse cycle air-conditioning, single garage and double carport.
* Beautiful Edwardian family home
* Walk to Aqualink, parks, shops, train, tram and Kingswood College
* Baltic pine floors, pressed metal ceilings and ornate fireplaces
* Open plan family, meals and kitchen out to covered deck
* Child-friendly, north-facing garden
* In the Box Hill High School zone
Contact To Seller